Did you know there are many free resources - services and information sources - for small businesses based in Queensland, Australia?
Below I’ve listed just some of them – covering everything from tax assistance, tendering, and training.
What we have on offer in this country is truly amazing!
· QTenders – Receive alerts about new tender opportunities to supply to the Queensland government – https://qtenders.hpw.qld.gov.au
· Vendor Panel - https://www.vendorpanel.com.au/ Your business profile will be visible to thousands of government and corporate buyers who use the platform to find and engage local suppliers.
· Buy Queensland Food & Beverage Supplier Directory (government buyers, private and public sector) – https://www.epw.qld.gov.au/about/strategy/buy-qld
· Australian Tourism Data Warehouse – Free database listing for the opportunity to be featured throught their distribution network of Australian tourism partner websites. - https://www.atdw.com.au/
Business Plan Template
Queensland Small Business Commissioner – https://qsbc.qld.gov.au/get-help/ (note link not clickable - please type into your browser)
· Queensland Small Business Grants – https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/schedule
· Federal Grants Search – https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs
· Free Tax Advice –
Griffith Tax Clinic
JCU Tax Clinic
· Free Small Business Financial Counselling and Wellness Coach Program –
Southern Queensland - https://sbfcssq.org.au
Northern Queensland - https://rfcsnq.com.au
Industry Workforce Advisor Program –
IP & Trademarking Information
Licences & Permits
New Access – Free health support program for Small Business Owners. No referral needed.
EcoBiz – https://businesschamberqld.com.au/sustainability/ecobiz - free program to assist small business to save money with energy, water, and waste efficiencies.
· TAFE QLD – Fee Free Courses
· Self-Employment Assistance Program - https://www.dewr.gov.au/self-employment-assistance